Working at FiveP is fantastic. We believe that the only way to create great things is to have great people who truly enjoy their job. While our individual stories are different, one thing we have in common is a genuine passion for what we do and pride in how we do it. It is a place where ideas are heard and explored, we have a collaborative working style that places trust, honesty and transparency at the heart of everything we do. We know that for a business to be successful, it needs to be fun, whether we are solving complex challenges for our clients our having a group lunch at the local Thai place.
Our office is packed with exceptionally talented people who work hard and are passionate about delivering a broad range of positive benefits for our client’s business and its people. We understand that long-lasting happiness comes from building a great culture within our businesses, here are a list of steps you can take to build your company’s culture.
- Hire the right people, it is not just about skills.
- Go beyond the welcome handshake.
- Do more to see your employees more than just numbers
- Create a working community
- Give and take relationships, working together to build a better culture.
- Treat each other with respect.
- Take responsibility for your work.
- Open plan, welcoming nature.
- What did you do on the weekend?
- Laugh, Smile: it is contagious, pass it on.
- Lunches: a team who eats together stays together…well, something like that.
We might be a little bit different from what you’d expect from a team of SharePoint consultants. We work hard but have a great time doing it. This is why the culture at work is so important to the business’ success and why our clients’ teams love to work with us.