If you are one of the “60% of executives believe that they are behind in their digital transformation efforts” (Forrester 2017), then the 2018 Digital Workplace Conference is where you want to be. The conference focuses on the digital transformation journey will provide you with the information and education you need to get on track.
FiveP are proud to be sponsor of the 2018 Digital Workplace Conference. So, save the dates: August 15 and 16, 2018 at The Sofitel Melbourne on Collins St.
Why should you attend the Digital Workplace Conference Melbourne?
In today’s digital world, the way we communicate and work is constantly impacted by the technology we use to engage with each other. In B2B and B2C, this extends to the way we connect internally and with our prospects/clients. To stay up to date in this ever-developing environment, we need to evolve accordingly.
The Conference will provide you with opportunities to:
- Learn about how to improve Business Productivity
- Provide hands on implementation training and experience for your technical team
- Discover new ways of working in the Thought Leadership stream
- Be the first to learn what’s new in the Office 365 apps: Forms, FLOW, PowerApps, Hub Sites, Modern Pages and Microsoft Teams.
- Gain skills and knowledge in Office 365 and SharePoint
- Provide access to world class training and development for your technical team
- Network with others who are at different stages of the Digital Transformation journey.
See the full program here http://www.dwcau.com.au/sessions/
Why have people attended the Digital Workplace Conference in the past?
Some words from past attendees about why they have attended the Digital Workplace Conference:
“To know about how to handle tricky situations, tips, networking, how other people work on some situations and getting to know some advancements in the SharePoint space.
“To expand knowledge about the product and to gain insight on the processes that others use to have a successful deployment.
“Great speakers, relevant topics with a good mix of theory and practical, good networking opportunities.
Who are the speakers and sponsors?
Come to the conference to meet local and international community members, including:
- Microsoft personnel, Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) and User Group Leaders
- Technology and delivery experts in the full Office 365
- Clients who have implemented these technologies and know the issues and challenges.
You will also be able to hear from internationally renowned experts and supportive partners providing unique training opportunities for all who attend.
See the full list of speakers here http://www.dwcau.com.au/speakers/
Follow the Conference on social media
For the latest updates about the conference, please check the following profiles and don’t forget to use the official hashtag #DWCAU:
DWCAU Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sharethepoint
DWCAU LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sharethepoint/
DWCAU Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShareThePointNZ
Ready to attend?
As a sponsor, we can offer you a competitive discount if you would like to be part of this awesome opportunity.
Register here https://www.regonline.com/registration/Checkin.aspx?EventID=2156607 using the code: FIVEP100 to get $100 off your ticket purchase.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via our contact us page or submit your comment/ question at the end of this article. We will be in touch with you in no time.
If you feel lucky today though, feel free to complete this survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WIN-DWCAU2018 for the chance to win one of 10 tickets to the Digital Workplace Conference Melbourne – 15-16 August 2018.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!